2011/10/25

Forests gifts

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...











Last autumn I collected loads of cones with my kids, just the day before we got snow. I made little cone angels of them. Simple, again, but cute. Later on, I hang them outside in a small fir, to fly among the snow. I also made a little crowd of angels for my friend and they got their place in a Christmas tree.

 
To make Cone Angels, you need:
*fir cones
*String
*white feathers



Today I went to the forest to have a little walk. The intension was to be sporty, but I ended up collecting "flowers". This is what I made of them. A little forest for my "basement elf", who has been living on top of a old window frame the whole summer. It will again go to the basement, because as much as I love Christmas, the elves are not a part of our decor in October. :)





I used:

*fir branches
*lingonberry sprigs
*moss
*stones
*a old piece of wood
*ling strigs





No comments:

Post a Comment