2011/10/24

Hearts, Hearth, Hearts...

These simple but beatiful soft hearts are made for my dear friends last Chistmas to substitute a traditional Christmas flower or card. Again and again, every Christmas to come, they can be used as decoration and a reminder of our friendship. The heart sablon was drawn on a paper, ad the cot out of romantic fabrics. Then sewed with a machine (lines and decoration laces) leaving a small hole for the filling. The rest was sewed by hand.

Again easy, quick and beautiful!

I still have a whole bunch of hearts ready made, and to be honest, I don't remember who I geve them to!! Someone might get an extra hearth. Maybe I should have a list of presents I've given. :)

You also find a beatiful picture of the hearts on my best friends blog  Taijan tekeleet , which is full of the most beautiful knits, jewelry and other handicrafts. Go check it out, all though it is in Finnish!

No comments:

Post a Comment